Dare to be different with the all-new 2020 Bailey Discovery Range – a caravan that is as individual as you are.
The obvious difference between this and any other UK van is the single tall front window. This does create some darkness on the inside.
The other main feature is the large A-frame at the front which can have accessories attached to it like a storage container or a bike rack.
- Available in a choice of three contrasting layouts, Discovery is the perfect vehicle in which to satisfy your appetite for adventure
- Compact and lightweight, Discovery is accessible to a wide range of tow vehicle owners and driving license holders
- Striking duo-tone Alu-Tech body shell in a ‘Polar White’ and ‘Slate Grey’ GRP skin will ensure Discovery owners will stand out from the crowd
- A fully specified Truma Combi programmable heating system combines with market-leading insulation, courtesy of the Alu-Tech body shell, to make the new Discovery a caravan for all seasons
- Contemporary interior styling with contrasting furniture finishes and premium soft furnishings
- Fully equipped for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday with well-specified kitchens and cleverly designed washrooms ensuring you will have everything you need to be fully self-contained
- A range of exclusive PRIMA accessories are available as cost options for the new Discovery models, including a wrap-around air awning and an A-frame mounted exterior storage box
A vehicle designed to allow you to get the most from the great outdoors, Discovery is a new type of caravan. Available in a choice of three lightweight layouts, these compact vehicles are easy to drive, easy to park and easy to store, thus providing you with the flexibility of use that will satisfy your appetite for adventure.
For more information see our article HERE
2020 Bailey Discovery Layouts
Accessories for the Discovery
Discovery Air Awning
Make the most of your space. Unique curved inflatable awning tailor-made by PRIMA Leisure for the Bailey Discovery caravan range. Relax, eat, store and sleep with up to an additional 17.6 square metres of sheltered floor space (model specific). Includes groundsheet, rear poles, rear skirt, pump, and pegs.
Optional sleeping tent also available.
Discovery Storage Box
Free up space by stowing your possessions in the Discovery’s lockable clamshell storage box, mounted on the unique extended A-frame.
Thule Bike Rack
A-frame mounted Thule Bike Rack.
Transport bicycles with a combined weight of up to 60kg (including e-bikes) safely and securely on the Discovery’s unique extended A-frame.
Optional third bike rail also available.
For more information on the Bailey Discovery Range Click HERE