The Bailey Alicanto Grande II Range starts life as a two-caravan range comprising of the new single axle Lisbon and the existing twin-axle Porto layouts. Built-in an 8ft wide body shell this pair of 4-berth models both feature the popular centre-washroom rear longitudinal island bedroom configuration, which has been refined further with the introduction of new king-sized double beds and a rear external storage boot to provide enhanced comfort and practicality. Despite their size, the unladen weights of these new Alicanto models remain surprisingly low meaning they are perfectly suited for either touring or seasonal use.
As with all Bailey, leisure vehicles models they are built using their patented Alu-Tech construction technology, cloaked in a GRP outer skin, making them more robust, more durable, and yet lighter than those manufactured using conventional methods to offer greater protection against the elements to keep you comfortable, safe, and secure all year round. To date over 70,000 Bailey leisure vehicles have been built with this ground-breaking technology and are currently being used around the world.
This high-performance body shell has been enhanced visually through the introduction of a new aerodynamic front profile, new front, and rear moldings, new flush-fit ‘Puima’ side windows, and a bold new silver graphics scheme, to announce Alicanto owner’s travel and arrive in style. In addition to looking good, models also come with a host of practical exterior features, not least of which is a new factory-fitted Avtec mobile Wi-Fi system (including an introductory data and support package) ensuring, should you so wish, that you can remain connected to the outside world whilst on holiday.
To make sure that this eye-catching investment remains safe on the road and secure on-site it is fitted with the latest safety and security equipment, including the AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, AL-KO Secure wheel lock (two on twin axle models), a TRACKER Monitor Stolen Vehicle Recovery System with an integral intruder alarm plus a new high-security exterior door lock as standard specification.
Models are fitted with a fully specified Alde programmable radiator heating system which allows you to holiday no matter the time of year. This combined with the market-leading thermal characteristics of the Alu-Tech body shell makes the Alicanto Grande a genuine all-weather vehicle, a fact confirmed with the achievement of the highest rating for thermal performance (Grade III Classification of EN1656-I) in rigorous cold chamber testing.
Bailey Alicanto Grande II Main Features
- Two luxurious layouts for up to 4 people
- Vertical infinity front window – with a 50% increase on window size
- AL-KO ATC trailer control system and stabiliser hitch
- Tech ready with Avtex mobile WiFi and wireless charging pad
- Washroom heated towel rail (twin axle only)
- Rooflight mounted Omnivent extractor fan above kitchen
- Lightweight 8ft wide design for comfortable touring or seasonal use
- Flush fit Piuma side windows with integrated framed flyscreen and blinds
- Four season all weather sustainability with Alde radiator central heating system
- Additional RGB colour change ambient lighting system
- 5ft wide king size fixed island beds with superior pocket sprung ‘Poise’ mattress
Bailey Alicanto Grande II Layouts
For more information on the Bailey Alicanto Grande II Range Click HERE.