The Bailey Unicorn Series V Madrid is a 4 berth, single axle caravan. The front lounge seats can convert into a large double bed. The side dinette on the offside can be converted into bunk beds.
This is a classic caravan layout that disappeared from most manufacturers. Bailey has added it back to their Series V range. It’s a great family layout giving you great use of space both during the day and night.
As with all of the new series V Unicorn’s the front vertical middle window is now 50% larger than before. This gives lots more natural light in the front end of the van.
The Series V has also beefed up its MTPLM which in turn gives the user more payload.
The washroom is located across the rear of the caravan. The wardrobe is also located in the washroom
The kitchen is located across the middle of the van with a 3 gas burner hob & 1 electric ring, separate grill, and oven. It has a 101 litre Dometic fridge.
Bailey Unicorn Series V Madrid Layout
Day Time Mode
Night Time Mode
Bailey Unicorn Series V Madrid Key Features
- NEW vertical front infinity window and moulded surround with integral task lighting and speakers
- NEW standard ‘Chiswick’ soft furnishings
- NEW optional ‘Temple’ soft furnishings (cost option)
- NEW Bailey ‘Light Oak’ furniture finish
- NEW streamline front corner lockers
- NEW dual finish ‘Satin Cashmere’ British design overhead curved locker doors with ‘Light Oak’ contrasting stripe
- NEW front corner wall-mounted soft touch storage pouches
- NEW conventional sprung cushion construction with knee roll base cushions and back rests, featuring premium quality fabrics
- NEW branded DAB Radio with USB connection point and Bluetooth capability
- ALDE touch screen user-friendly control panel with back up battery for uninterrupted programming
- NEW branded Perspex kitchen splashback with chrome detailing
- Soft close kitchen drawers with cutlery tray
- Drop down hob cover worktop
- Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and three gas burners
- NEW 700 watt Dometic microwave oven with non-moving ceramic hot plate
- Large fully lined square shower cubicle with single piece door and integral lighting
- NEW Belfast style washroom hand basin with swan neck tap and full decorative splashback
- NEW backlit washroom mirror
- NEW fold-out pull-up bunk
- Up to four USB sockets in directional spotlights and New wall mounted sockets
- NEW high security door lock
Berths – 4
Internal Length – 5.667m / 18′7″
Shipping Length – 6.881m / 22′7″
Overall Width – 2.264m / 7’5″
Overall Height – 2.669m / 8′9″
Internal Headroom – 1.960m / 6′5″
Awning Size – 1003cm
Tyre Sizes – 195/70R15C
MTPLM – 1500kg
MRO – 1348kg
Total User Payload – 152kg
Front Double – 1.93m x 1.31m (6′ 4″ x 4′ 3″)
Front N/S Single – 1.75m x 0.63m (5′ 9″ x 2′ 1″)
Front O/S Single – 1.75m x 0.63m (5′ 9″ x 2′ 1″)
Rear O/S Single – 1.83m x 0.64m (6′ 0″ x 2′ 1″)
Rear O/S Fold Out Bunk – 1.79m x 0.60m (5′ 10″ x 1′ 11″)
For more information on Bailey go to www.baileyofbristol.co.uk
Or click HERE for more in the Unicorn Black Range.