The 2020 Adria Altea Aire is a spacious 2 berth caravan with a rear washroom and side kitchen with their trademarked 3 gas burner and combined sink. A combined oven and grill is found below.
The light wood makes the inside feel open and roomy and the new upholstery ‘Gilles’ gives a splash of colour.
The front of the van is basked in light with a large single window and a large sunroof above it.
Weighing in with an MTPLM of 1420Kgs it gives a payload of 164 Kgs, this can be increased to 244Kgs payload with the optional MTPLM upgrade to 1500Kgs. The advantage of being able to up-plate means the standard van can be towed with small cars but there is room to increase.
• Exclusive ‘i-shaped’ exterior design with integrated features.
• Double-glazed ‘flat’ design tinted windows.
• GFK polyester body.
• Two-part door with window.
• Upgraded electrical equipment and control panel.
• AL-KO chassis.
• Front gas bottle storage compartment.
• New interior style with an innovative lighting system.
• Wide choice of layouts and bedroom formats.
• New Smart kitchen with the best appliances including oven/grill.
• Spacious bathrooms.
• New controllable lighting for different ambiance.
• New smart storage solutions.
• New textile style with softer more durable materials.
• Pre-installation loudspeakers, Bluetooth and USB sockets.
• Truma heating
2020 Adria Altea Aire Specifications
Number of Berths – 2
Exterior Body Length – 18′ 0″
Shipping Length – 22′ 8″
Overall Width – 7′ 5″
Overall Height – 8′ 4″
Mass In Running Order – 1256 Kgs
Payload – 164 Kgs
Plated M.T.P.L.M. – 1420 Kgs
Maximum M.T.P.L.M – 1500 Kgs
For more information on the Adria Altea Click HERE