The 2020 Adria Altea Dart is a 4 berth caravan with a fixed double bed at the rear of the caravan with wardrobes either side.
The bathroom is found mid-van in between the bedroom area and the front. The kitchen is on the offside with their trademarked 3 gas burner and combined sink. A combined oven and grill are found below.
The U-shaped seating at the front offers a copious amount of lounging room at the front.
The light wood makes the inside feel open and roomy and the new upholstery ‘Gilles’ gives a splash of colour.
The front of the van is basked in light with a large single window and a large sunroof above it.
Weighing in with an MTPLM of 1650Kgs it gives a payload of 194 Kgs, this can be increased to 344 Kgs payload with the optional MTPLM upgrade to 1800 Kgs. The advantage of being able to up-plate means the standard van can be towed with small cars but there is room to increase.
• Exclusive ‘i-shaped’ exterior design with integrated features.
• Double-glazed ‘flat’ design tinted windows.
• GFK polyester body.
• Two-part door with window.
• Upgraded electrical equipment and control panel.
• AL-KO chassis.
• Front gas bottle storage compartment.
• New interior style with an innovative lighting system.
• Wide choice of layouts and bedroom formats.
• New Smart kitchen with the best appliances including oven/grill.
• Spacious bathrooms.
• New controllable lighting for different ambiance.
• New smart storage solutions.
• New textile style with softer more durable materials.
• Pre-installation loudspeakers, Bluetooth and USB sockets.
• Truma heating
2020 Adria Altea Dart Specifications
Number of Berths – 4
Exterior Body Length – 22′ 4″
Shipping Length – 27′ 2″
Overall Width – 7′ 5″
Overall Height – 8′ 4″
Mass In Running Order – 1456 Kgs
Payload – 194 Kgs
Plated M.T.P.L.M. – 1650 Kgs
Maximum M.T.P.L.M – 1800 Kgs
For more information on the Adria Altea Click HERE