The 2021 Compass Capiro Range is a mid-tier range with 4 different layouts to choose from, all are on a single axles Alko chassis.
The Alde 24hr programmable central heating in the Capiro range ensures the perfect temperature, all year round.
Hot showers are assured, of course, and they go further with the water-saving Ecocamel Orbit shower.
The mattresses and seating give the ultimate support, whether lounging or sleeping and ActivCare fabric keeps the fabric looking as good as new, as any spills simply wipe clean with water.
Change the look and feel of your Affinity with a choice of interior soft furnishings.
The Aspen upholstery is standard with Capiro and is supplied with 4x co-ordinating scatter cushions and 4x armrest cushions as standard.
Alternatively, you can opt for fabric schemes from other Compass caravan ranges. Whichever fabric you choose, you can also opt for wraparound seating in the front lounge.
Key Features across the range
- Improved Alde 24hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Now with automotive standard Glycol G13 antifreeze coolant
- 1400×440 Large Heki Lux Stargazer rooflight incorporating pleated blind and fly-screen
- Midi Heki in bedroom
- External gas barbecue point with new ‘Easy-Slide’ chariot-style socket
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U directional aerial
- External satellite point, 12V outlet with solar panel connectivity, aerial point, and 230V external socket
- Pioneer radio – compatible with iPhone and Android. Includes USB input, Advanced Remote Control app (your smartphone becomes the RC), and anti-theft detachable panel. Spotify and Apple music compatible
- LCD display control panel monitors battery levels
- Stunning panoramic Sky-Scape sunroof giving a flood of natural light into the front dinette with pleated night blind
- 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to eight 230V sockets
- Exterior access locker door with 230V socket
- Alarm system with PIR (Passive Infra-Red) and leg sensor
- Wide front panel and locker, with streamlined styling, inset decals, and grab handles. Three opening double glazed windows
- Linear Stainless Steel sink, with flush-fit removable sink cover/chopping board & drainer
- ABS rear panel with streamlined integrated rear light cluster and LED high-level brake light
- Exclusive Tardis sports alloy wheels
- Salinas Ash craftsman built cabinetry with 24mm class-leading ‘Quiet-Close’ locker construction and storage, with removable shelves and positive locking, with contrast kitchen units in Tavira
- Durable Taupe Grey smooth-finish worktops & co-ordinating Taupe Grey bathroom unit tops
- Quality and craftsmanship in every detail, including traditional dove-tailed drawers throughout
- Ecocamel Orbit water-saving Halo shower head with built-in Aircore Technology
- Boutique washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap
- Back-lit bathroom vanity mirror
- Hypnos mattress upgrade available on all fixed bed layouts
New features for 2021
- Thetford K1520 MK2 Black gloss oven, grill and dual-fuel hob with spark ignition and 800W electric hotplate, three gas burners with smoked glass lid
- Modern White Chromix splashback
- Craftsman-built removable chest of drawers with dove-tailed joints, pull-out table extension, plus an additional free-standing table with dedicated storage
- Revolutionary ‘StrongLite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides, now in Carrara White. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- Retractable bed to 554 and 550, creating a comfortable daybed and 400mm additional floor space during the day. Improved access when in night-time position (Transverse bed only)
- New graphics
- New LED Lighting concept throughout
- Improved bedroom vanity and storage unit with 2x LED light strips (Specific layouts only)
- Removable luxurious loose fit Stainclear carpet in Fairfield in Ash Grey
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser and ATC Trailer Control System for smooth towing performance and exceptional stability. The AL-KO system comes with shock absorbers and a receiver for optional AL-KO wheel locks, plus AL-KO Euro overrun device with a 2-way assisted handbrake
- Highflow submersible pump with intelligent controller and inline filer – turns the pump off when the water runs out
- All vehicles are individually CRIS registered with a concealed security data chip
2021 Compass Capiro 520
2 Berth – 1345Kg MTPLM
Designed for two, the front lounge can be used as two single beds or made up as a super-size double.
Amidships is a beautifully spacious kitchen with sideboard and further storage. The rear boasts one of our most spacious bathroom yet, with separate shower cubicle, dressing room and copious wardrobe and storage space.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Capiro 520
2021 Compass Capiro 550
4 Berth – 1463Kg MTPLM
The classic island bed layout continues in the 2021 Season.
With the bathroom located amidships creating an en-suite style room the Capiro 550 looks and feels luxurious. The island bed retracts in daytime mode and is flanked by wardrobes and windows either side.
2021 Compass Capiro 554
4 Berth – 1470Kg MTPLM
The Capiro 554 has a transverse island bed layout and benefits from a full-width rear bathroom.
Creating a bright open feel accentuated by the Sky-Scape panoramic front window and Stargazer rooflight, it’s easy to appreciate the 554’s appeal.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Capiro 554
2021 Compass Capiro 574
4 Berth – 1467Kg MTPLM
With super-comfortable beds
at the rear and the central bathroom, this layout works equally well for couples, families or those who like the option of travelling with friends!
The bathroom can be sectioned off to create a couple’s en-suite or a family bathroom – the best of both worlds.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Capiro 574
For further information on the Compass Capiro visit www.elddis.co.uk