The 2021 Compass Casita Range is multi-award winning modern and contemporary touring caravan, comprehensively providing everything you need in a lightweight and versatile.
With 7 layouts to choose from three of which are 8 foot wide twin axle, there is something for everyone in the range.
The Cambrica upholstery is standard with the Casita model and is supplied with 4x co-ordinating scatter cushions and 2x armrest cushions as standard.
Alternatively, you can opt for fabric schemes from other Compass caravan ranges. Whichever fabric you choose, you can also opt for wraparound seating in the front lounge.
The Whale heating in the Casita range is underslung – creating even more storage space within the caravan.
Super-efficient and easy to use, it warms even the largest models in no time. Using both gas and electric, you’ll be enjoying a hot shower in just 10 minutes!
Other practical technology includes ActivCare upholstery for optimum comfort with wipe-clean fabric inside and super-tough StrongLite aluminium exterior
Key Features across the range
- The range includes standard-width and 8ft-wide layouts
- CompleteHeat Whale 4.3kW dual-fuel space-saving heating – fast, powerful, and efficient, runs on gas and/or electric with quiet nighttime setting
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser and ATC Trailer Control System for smooth towing performance and exceptional stability. The AL-KO system comes with shock absorbers and a receiver for optional AL-KO wheel locks, plus AL-KO Euro over-run device with a 2-way assisted handbrake.
- Fixed bed mattresses are lightweight, yet super-supportive with soft-touch Argentum+ antibacterial & anti-allergy technology with Silver
- Domestic style fridge freezer with large storage capacity (single axle 110L, 8ft wide twin-axle 155L)
- 800W microwave, fully ventilated with an isolation switch
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U directional aerial
- Pioneer radio – compatible with iPhone and Android. Includes USB input. Advanced remote control app (your smartphone becomes the RC) and anti-theft detachable panel. Spotify and Apple music compatible
- Spare wheel and underslung carrier
- Exclusive Tardis sports alloy wheels
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to seven 230V sockets
- Stunning panoramic Sky-Scape sunroof giving natural light to the front dinette.
- Wide front panel and locker, with streamlined styling, inset decals, and grab handles. Three opening double glazed windows
- Large gas locker door with dual gas struts and large universal gas bottle storage
- ABS rear panel with streamlined integrated rear light cluster and LED high-level brake light
- Midi Heki tilting panoramic rooflight with pleated blind and separate fly-screen
- Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
- Highflow submersible pump with Whale IC intelligent controller and inline filter
- Boutique washbowl basin with click-clack plug and swan-neck mixer tap
- ‘Easy-Slide’ Chariot sockets to exterior
- Hypnos mattress upgrade available on all fixed bed layouts
New features for 2021
- Thetford K1520 MK2 Black gloss enamelled oven, grill and dual-fuel hob with spark ignition and 800W electric hotplate, three gas burners with smoked glass lid
- Modern White Chromix splashback
- New graphics
- New LED lighting concept throughout
- Durable Taupe Grey worktops throughout, including bathroom unit tops
- Removable luxurious loose fit Stainclear carpet Revolution Tweed in Mercury
- Improved corner vanity/dressing table (454, 550, and 860)
- Craftsman-built removable chest of drawers with dove-tailed joints, pull-out table extension, plus an additional free-standing table with dedicated storage (excl. 454)
- Ashton craftsman built cabinetry with Grid co-ordinating trim, handcrafted dove-tailed drawers, Quiet-Close overhead lockers with positive locking and removable shelves, co-ordinating flush-fit kitchen units with Chrome inset detail
- Contemporary interior design and luxurious Sophia upholstery
- Whale iVan® touchscreen intuitive control panel – easy to use and pre-program, with at-a-glance status reports
- Highflow submersible pump with Whale IC intelligent controller and inline filter – turns the pump off when the water runs out
- Revolutionary ‘StrongLite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides in Carrara White. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- Balanced wheels for even wear and better fuel consumption
- 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- All vehicles are individually CRIS registered with a concealed security data chip
2021 Compass Casita 454
2 Berth – 1310Kg MTPLM
The bright and spacious L-shaped lounge is designed for total relaxation.
Pop up the table and you’re all set for dinner or entertaining family and friends.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Casita 454
2021 Compass Casita 550
4 Berth – 1412Kg MTPLM
The Casita 550 is a great lightweight island bed single-axle model.
This model features a separate bathroom and shower cubicle amidships, which can be sectioned off to create en-suite facilities.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Casita 550
2021 Compass Casita 554
4 Berth – 1413Kg MTPLM
The Casita 554 is a hugely popular single-axle layout with retractable transverse fixed island bed and rear bathroom.
The Casita 554 features a beautifully stylish and spacious end-bathroom / dressing area
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Casita 554
2021 Compass Casita 586
6 Berth – 1460Kg MTPLM
The Casita 586 will really appeal to families.
The rear of the caravan boasts fixed bunk beds. Opposite the family kitchen you’ll find a side dinette which converts to a single bed with lift-up bunk. And up-front the large lounge area converts to a supersize double at night.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Casita 586
2021 Compass Casita 840
6 Berth – Twin Axle – 8ft wide 1724Kg MTPLM
The Casita 840 layout is highly versatile and incredibly spacious. The U-shaped dinette converts to a double bed at night and the huge front lounge makes an enormous bed, too.
The rear ‘French’ double bed completes the hat-trick, whilst a family-sized bathroom and kitchen provide all mod-cons.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Casita 840
2021 Compass Casita 860
6 Berth – Twin Axle – 8ft wide 1685Kg MTPLM
The Casita 860 features a bright and airy rear bedroom, with transverse retractable bed.
The bedroom is separated from the vast living area by the shower room and vanity – which can be used either as a couple’s en-suite or a family bathroom.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Casita 860
2021 Compass Casita 868
6 Berth – Twin Axle – 8ft wide 1724Kg MTPLM
The rear of the Casita 868 is dedicated to sleeping soundly with a fixed ‘French’ double bed and two spacious bunk pods.
The bathroom and separate shower close from both the rear bedroom and front of van creating en-suite flexibility. The front lounge also transforms into a large double bed.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Casita 868
For further information on the Compass Casita visit www.elddis.co.uk