Whether you are planning to (hopefully!) spend a cosy Christmas in your caravan, campervan motorhome, or waiting until 2021 for your next big adventure, the Caravan and Motorhome is bringing some much-need sparkle to the festive season.
From its fun Christmas competition to excellent member offers that make great-value gifts, the Club is spreading its festive cheer far and wide this year.
We all need something extra special to look forward to this year, so the Caravan and Motorhome has teamed up with some great brands to bring its members a cracking Christmas competition.
Starting on 23 November and running until 10 December, there are twelve prizes up for grabs including an Avtex TV, Laithwaite’s Wine case of prosecco, and a Family Tree Top Adventure Ticket from Go Ape.
The 12 lucky winners will be announced on the Club’s social channels on a daily basis in the run up to Christmas Eve. To find out more or to enter, visit www.camc.com/christmas from 10am on 23 November.
The Caravan and Motorhome Club gives members access to a host of savings on a wide variety of products and services, many of which make great value gifts:
- SmartGames, the worldwide leader in multi-level logic games, is offering discounts across its whole range. Whether relaxing at home or having fun on the road, the games can keep families entertained for hours! www.camc.com/smartgames
- Made for tiny adventures, Raleigh’s mini balance bikes are the perfect way to introduce youngsters to the world of cycling, while older tourers are spoilt for choice with a selection of electric and conventional bikes. Members save 10% across the whole Raleigh range. www.camc.com/raleigh
- Members can save 20% and enjoy free delivery when the purchase a Laithwaite’s Wine ‘Sparkling Trio’ gift set, featuring three popular, beautifully-crafted sparkling wines, all presented in a luxury gift box (which members can even add a personalised message too). Plus, Laithwaite’s are also offering special discounts of up to £30 on Autumnal wines. www.camc.com/laithwaites
- Whether purchasing one as a gift or a personal treat, The Cornish Hamper Storeoffers seasonal hampers filled with yummy Cornish produce that’s perfect for the festive season. Members save 10% across the range. www.camc.com/the-cornish-hamper-store
- Members can save 8% on National Trust gift cards, which can be used in their cafés and restaurants, gift shops, online shop or to purchase National Trust membership. www.camc.com/nationaltrust
- JoJo Maman Bébéis the UK’s leading mother and baby boutique offering clothes, nursery products, gifts and toys for babies and children under six. Members can save 10% on gift cards,which can be used in store and online across the range – perfect for parents, grandparents and mums-to-be. www.camc.com/jojomamanbebe
- Members save an exclusive 20% on Young Driver gift vouchers. Young Driver offers teenagers the chance to get behind a wheel of a real car before they’re legally allowed to take to the road. www.camc.comyoungdriver
- Beer52 is offering members a free case in time for Christmas! Beer52 is the largest craft beer discovery club and its offering members their first free case including eight delicious craft beerssourced from breweries across the planet. All members have to do is cover postage – cheers! www.camc.com/beer52
- Members save 15% on a DoggyBag, which is made from a revolutionary, super-absorbent fabric that cleans and dries wet muddy dogs quickly. A perfect gift for pooches – and their owners! www.camc.com/doggybag
Members can also save up to 10% at the Club Shop (in partnership with Prima Leisure), which features over 3,000 products from top brands including the likes of:
- Avtex – market leaders of visual and navigational technology for the leisure industry from TVs, soundbars to sat navs
- National Geographic – for explorers of all ages, the products unlock the wonders of the natural world. Stargazing, metal detecting, bird watching and education are all at your fingertips, all with an extended warranty on products that are built to last.
- Cadac – one of the best-loved brands on UK and European campsites! They provide stylish, reliable and compact BBQs and cooking accessories to inspire creative cooking while on tour.
Visit shop.camc.com to see the whole range.
Harvey Alexander, Director of Marketing and Membership Services at the Caravan and Motorhome Club, says:
“2020 has been a challenging year for everyone, and so we wanted to pull out all the stops and sprinkle an extra bit of sparkle across the festive season. We hope our competition will bring our members some Christmas cheer and that the huge range of special offers we have will enable them to treat themselves and their loved ones for less. We are proud to work with such incredible brands and are extremely thankful for their support this year more than ever. Here’s to a fun festive season and an adventure-filled 2021.”
For more information on the Caravan and Motorhome Club, please visit www.camc.com