In April 2019, Hymer presented its flagship B-Class MasterLine to the public for the first time, setting new standards in the premium segment in the process.
Now available in four different layouts – including two tandem axle vehicles – the integrated motorhomes boast a state-of-the-art body shell design, exclusive design features, premium interior furnishings, and a particularly generous feeling of space.
To satisfy the market demand and the needs of its customers, the long-established vehicle manufacturer based in Upper Swabia is now introducing a semi-integrated version of its MasterLine for the first time.
“Following the huge success of our B-Class MasterLine, with the B-ML T 780 we are now offering the tried-and-tested features of the integrated model combined with the benefits – such as all of the assistance systems – and handling characteristics of a semi-integrated vehicle. In both the weight and price class of premium semi-integrated vehicles under 4.5 tons, the B-ML T is one of a kind with its bodywork on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Hymer SLC chassis,”
says Christian Bauer, President of Hymer GmbH & Co. KG.
Modern appearance coupled with an agile and comfortable drive
The semi-integrated motorhome’s sporty and exclusive appearance, which is characterised by the original Mercedes-Benz Sprinter cab, makes the vehicle stand out.
The flat, aerodynamic T- hood, for which the B-Class ModernComfort is renowned, not only makes the vehicle an agile and comfortable drive, but also has a positive impact on fuel consumption.
In addition, completing the motorhome’s sleek exterior is the 3D GRP rear, including integrated rear light moulding and self-supporting garage casing with a sporty diffuser look, which is typical of the MasterLine.
The B-ML T 780 relies on the proven premium combination of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis cowl with optional 177 hp diesel engine and the Hymer SLC chassis.
In conjunction with the new 6-speed manual gearbox or the 9-speed automatic transmission, this allows comfortable cruising speeds with maximum, low-noise engine smoothness and optimised fuel consumption.
At the same time, a number of helpful assistance systems help to enhance road safety: standard Active Brake Assist or optional DISTRONIC Active Distance Assist, as well as optional camera- based assistance systems, such as an active lane departure warning system or High Beam Assist.
With its spacious double floor, the chassis provides ample space for all technical components, including fresh and waste water tanks, as well as the electrical equipment.
The large through- loading compartment that can also be accessed from inside and the garage with a payload of up to 450 kg provide even more storage space for luggage and camping gear.
Amazing amount of space with exclusive design details
Inside the vehicle, no compromises are made by the semi-integrated motorhome thanks to its impressive width of 2.35 metres, and it creates the generous feeling of space that already set completely new standards on the integrated B-Class MasterLine.
The harmonious design is continued through into the cab area. However, for the first time, the locker doors can be opened sideways so that even better use can be made of the storage space inside, while enabling seamless visual integration at the same time.
A level living area floor stretches from the cab through to the sleeping area.
This means that a comfortable headroom of 1.98 metres is maintained throughout the interior of the vehicle. Just like the B-ML I 780, when it comes to the interior, the spacious kitchen with the large work surface as well as the luxuriously spacious en- suite bathroom including the generously sized shower with a headroom of up to 1.94 metres are particularly striking features.
For additional privacy, the living area can be partitioned off from the sleeping area. The comfortable single beds measuring over two metres in length and almost 90 centimetres in width with the standard comfort sleeping system guarantee a good night’s sleep when on the road.
The bright furniture finish, featuring elements in modern super-matt white, and the darker touches of colour create cosy colour schemes throughout the living area, bathroom and kitchen.
A warm, darker furniture finish with elements in high-gloss white can also be selected as an option. The Duo-Core upholstery concept with the LoungeComfort system protects your back with two different types of foam – the seats are guaranteed to be luxuriously comfortable.
What’s more, the pleasing ambience on board is further enhanced by the dimmable, multi-level ambient lighting on the overhead lockers, under the kitchen counter and in the plinth area.
A comprehensive range of optional extras, such as a hot water heater, a fully- automatic air conditioning system in the cab or an XL Comfort Plus door with a central locking system, closing aid and RFID access also ensure that the vehicle can be customised to a huge extent.
The Hymer B-Class MasterLine T 780 will be available from July 2020 onwards.
Main highlights of the B-Class MasterLine:
Comprehensive standard equipment:
- Mercedes-Benz 414 CDI, 105 KW/143 hp
- SLC chassis (Super Light Chassis)
- PUAL 2.0
- Crosswind Assist (up to 4.5 t)
- 92-litre diesel tank
- Active Brake Assist/Emergency Brake Assist
- Keyless start with automatic ignition key detection
- 65 cm-wide maxi-comfort entrance door with inner shell, 2-point locking, window with blackout blind and rubbish bin
- Large through-loading compartment including extra-deep cellar compartment with access from inside
- Exclusive Hymer multifunctional rear lights that use LED hybrid technology
- GRP lightweight floor with XPS insulation
- Large garage doors on right and left in direction of travel
- Heated double floor including cellar compartments
- Mosquito net blind on the entrance door
- Rear bed(s) equipped with comfort sleeping system with disc spring frame and multi-zone cold foam mattress(es)
- Electric waste water tank drainage with dashboard switch
- Multi-level ambient lighting including plinth lighting, dimmable
- Extra-deep gas locker for easy gas-bottle changes
- LED lights for all interior and counter lighting
- Night lights with double-throw switch
- New home-comfort lights
- 153 l refrigerator with double hinge – can be opened in both directions
- 180 l fresh water and 150 l waste water tanks
- 177 hp 418 CDI engine
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Fully automatic air conditioning in the cab (Thermotronic)
- Electric parking brake
- DISTRONIC Active Distance Assist
- All camera-based assistance systems, such as active lane departure warning system or High Beam Assist
- MBUX 10.25″ multimedia system including navigation with multifunction steering wheel, DAB, touchscreen and reversing camera
- Crystal Silver bodywork and various paint finishes for the cab
- GRP roof coating
- Hydraulic stabilizer jacks
- Comfort Plus door with central locking system, closing aid and RFID access
- High-quality, round and extendable luxury table
- 5 m-long awning in body colour
- Electric roof vent (can be installed in conjunction with air conditioning)
- Kitchen worktop made from premium solid- surface material
- Hybrid cooker with dual gas and single induction hob
- Combined stove/oven in the kitchen including triple gas hob and grill
- Alde hot water heater
- Ceramic toilet
- Additional power of up to 270 Ah thanks to the double Hymer 135 Ah Smart Battery System including battery charger and battery computer
- TV up to 32″, electrically retractable
- Oyster satellite antenna (also as TWIN) or Cytrac
- Frame extension for 450 kg payload in the garage (automatic with motorcycle mount or tow bar)
For further information visit www.erwinhymergroup.com