New chassis, New design, New Hymer Exsis
Streamlined, agile and comfortable: Hymer GmbH & Co. KG presents the latest generation of the popular Exsis model range.
To start with, the new integrated and semi-integrated models of the Exsis will be available in the 580 layout.
The new generation is built on the Fiat original frame, which provides the per-fect basis in terms of driving comfort and safety.
What’s more, new-generation furniture provides the interior of the vehicles with an even more modern touch.
The Exsis in its present form has complemented the product range of Hymer since 2012.
Since then, the vehicles, with their width of 2.22 metres and external height of 2.77 metres, have arguably been the most compact way to experience a real Hymer.
Thanks to its consistent lightweight design, the Exsis is Hymer’s flagship in the 3.5-ton class. Due to the tried-and-tested high-tech PUAL 2.0 bodywork, the model range is extremely well insulated and wood-free, without any thermal bridges.
The new Exsis has a new chassis in the form of the Fiat original frame, which is particularly impressive in terms of safety and comfort.
The numerous assistance systems, such as the Full Brake Function or lane departure warning system, a fully automatic 9-speed transmission and new Euro 6d Temp engines with 120 to 180 hp, make long journeys in the Exsis even more comfortable.
The weight of the bodywork has been reduced for the new model, creating ample payload reserves in its class up to 3.5 tons.
Completely overhauled and ultra modern: the interior
Thanks to the new bright oak wood finish and the furniture with flowing transitions, the Exsis boasts a particularly generous feeling of space.
Two twin beds each measuring over 1.90 metres in length are located at the rear of the vehicle.
As the overhead lockers above the beds have been removed, the rear of the new models feels particularly open and spacious.
Nevertheless, plenty of room is provided by the beds and the floor-to-ceiling, full-length wardrobe.
The motorhome’s inviting comfort bathroom features a large shower and convenient bench toilet.
The large, 142-litre fridge-freezer can accommodate all of your food supplies and provisions.
The practical interior finishes at the front with easy-to-access shelves and a large moped garage at the rear provide plenty of storage space.
The living area remains level throughout.
- Particularly compact dimensions with a width of 2.22 m and an external height of 2.77 m
- The low frame optimised for motorhomes provides the perfect basis in terms of costs, comfort and safety on a Fiat chassis.
- Thanks to the new assistance systems, the new Exsis is even more automotive
- The new 9-speed automatic transmission brings the Exsis on a Fiat chassis up to par with a passenger car gearbox
- Reliably within the 3.5 ton class as a semi-integrated and integrated vehicle in spite of the luxurious furnishings and equipment
- The new-generation furniture has brought the Exsis into the modern age and up to par with the new Hymer interior design, including the integrated 32″ TVs in the comfort bathroom. An improved sense of space is also achieved – say goodbye to that cramped feeling
Fiat Original Frame
Numerous new assistance systems
o High Beam Recognition
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- New Euro 6d Temp engines
- New generation of engines from 120 – 180 hp
- Fiat low frame with wide-track rear axle
- 1.98 m headroom despite an external height of just 2.77 m
- Lighter bodywork ensures plenty of payload reserves
- Wider track creates more room for the motorhome bodywork and provides greater stability on the road
- New, modern furniture finish Sauvignon Oak
- Furniture that opens up the space with flowing transitions and integrated functions, e.g. 32-inch TV in the bathroom recess.
- Two single beds with a length of 1.95 m and 1.91 m
- Even greater feeling of space at the rear as the overhead lockers have been removed. Also no risk of banging your head (still available as an optional extra)
- Plenty of storage space under the beds and in the floor-to-ceiling, full-length wardrobe
- Large 142 l fridge-freezer as standard
- Despite the step due to the improved shape towards the cab, the living area is level throughout
- Inviting comfort bathroom with a large shower, beautiful washbasin and convenient bench toilet
- New interior finishes at the front with even more storage space.
- Large moped garage and even more space across the width due to improved shelves.
- 120 hp as standard with the torque of the former 130 hp engine
- Hymer high-tech PUAL 2.0 bodywork (100% wood-free and without thermal bridges)
- Driver and passenger airbags as standard
- Garage loading capacity up to 350 kg
- Premium high-tech bodywork with aluminium inner and outer panelling
- Multi-zone cold foam mattress with high-quality cover including bamboo viscose material for optimal moisture regulation and restful sleep
- Optimised interior design for maximum storage space and a generous feeling of space
- Radio and TV point
- 16-inch alloy rims
- Ambient lighting
- Sliding shelf for gas bottles
- Additional cushion between twin beds with easy-to-climb ladder
- Kitchen window covering with back-painted acrylic glass including socket pack- age (4x 230 V / 3x 12 V / 2x double USB)
- Oyster 80 Digital Vision satellite antenna
- 22 or 32-inch LED flat screen with integrated speakers, remote control, DVD drive and Hymer Smart-Multimedia-System including Hymer Smart-Control
- Double DIN 2-zone navigation device with reversing camera, including 3rd rear- view mirror, service camera for waste water tank drainage and Hymer Smart- Control display
- Hymer Smart-Battery-System (135 Ah lithium) including 18 A battery charger and battery computer
News from Hymer Original Parts: Handy accessories to suit every taste
To recreate the feeling of your kitchen at home when you’re on holiday, Hymer Original Parts has the perfect accessories for the rail that is installed as standard in the kitchen.
The premium quality and sturdy hanging hooks made of metal are perfect for hanging up tea towels or potholders.
As the paper towel holder can be fixed in a variety of locations, your roll of paper towel will always be within easy reach.
To mount, simply twist the two fixings into the rail on the right and left side. For a meal to be delicious, the right seasonings are absolutely essential.
The spice rack, which can be quickly and easily twisted into the rail at both ends, will keep them tidy.
With the aid of a rubber retaining band, the spices can be easily and securely held in place, even when the vehicle is on the move.
Hymer Original Parts has the perfect accessory for coffee lovers too: the coffee pod holder has space for up to six pods and can be mounted on the rail in a variety of locations.
What’s more, coffee lovers can also mount multiple pod holders side by side.
The Hymermobil Exsis-i 580 and the Hymer Exsis-t 580 will be available from dealers from July 2019 onwards.
For more information go to www.hymer.com