Semi-integrated motorhome on a whole new level: the Hymer Tramp S on a Mercedes chassis.
Hymer GmbH & Co. KG is continuing its collaboration with Mercedes-Benz in the semi-integrated motorhome sector as well.
The Hymer Tramp S provides the perfect introduction to the world of Motorhoming on a whole new level: the bodywork of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter with front-wheel drive and original frame has a marked impact on payload reserves and the headroom within the vehicle, while numerous driver assistance systems are also included on board.
The interior boasts a cosy design with modern designer touches that are typical of Hymer, a smart lighting concept, as well as a particularly generous feeling of space.
With the Tramp S, Hymer is redefining the quality standards for those starting out in the world of motorhoming.
Measuring 7.39 metres in length and 2.29 metres in width, the motorhome on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis boasts a sporty look.
Numerous assistance systems, such as Crosswind Assist, Active Brake Assist or DISTRONIC Active Distance Assist, ensure a high level of safety and a smooth drive.
New designer touches and an especially cosy interior
When it comes to the interior, the Tramp S boasts a clear-cut design: a cosy atmosphere is created by the modern combination of gloss finish surfaces combined with matt surfaces that are pleasing to the touch, as well as the accentuated wooden design of the furniture.
Thanks to the lowered chassis frame, the upper floor is level throughout the vehicle, which results in a generous overall headroom of 2.04 metres.
Even the shower boasts an impressive height of 1.94 metres.
The bathroom with its ergonomic interior design is characterised by large mirrors and the user-friendly lighting.
The height-adjustable queen-size bed measuring 1.95 by 1.50 metres is the highlight of the 695 layout.
As an option, the vehicle can be complemented with a power-operated fold-down bed with a headroom of 1.90 metres.
Furnishings and fittings create a cosy atmosphere on board
The couch/couch layout at the front of the living area creates a generous feeling of space thanks to the clever floor plan.
The two couch units can also be converted into full-size seats facing the direction of travel, so there are no obstacles to four people going on holiday together – and all of this under 3.5 tons.
Handy double USB ports have been installed in the seating area, which has a particularly spacious de-sign, and by the rear bed. For the first time, the vehicle features a hot air diesel heater with a boiler as standard, which not only has a positive impact on the weight and storage space as gas bottles are no longer required, but also ensures greater self-sufficiency on trips as it is powered by diesel.
The two compact 3-litre gas bottles are still present for the hob and for cooking. The Tramp S also has a floor-to-ceiling, silent 152-litre compressor refrigerator as standard with an optional oven above.
The kitchen has a revised, bright design with a tapered front panel, which gives the vehicle a more spacious appearance and enables the kitchen to be used in a more ergonomic way. The large panoramic roof vent in the living area lets in plenty of daylight to create a pleasant, natural ambience inside the vehicle.
The interior lighting is based on LED technology and features a striking lighting concept with several lighting levels.
- Semi-integrated vehicle built on the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis with front-wheel drive as well as comprehensive assistance and multimedia systems
- Level upper floor with a headroom of 2.04metres throughout the entire living area
- Modern, bright interior design with an open couch/couch layout; power-operated fold-down bed optional
- Carefully selected furniture components with a wooden design for a cosy atmosphere on board
- Four full-size seats facing the direction of travel (two of which are easy-to-use folding seats)
- Folding table for improved access from the cab to the living area
- Ergonomically improved interior design of the bathroom and shower with large mirrors as well as user-friendly lighting
- Increased self-sufficiency due to diesel-powered, hot-air heating system with boiler and 152 l compressor refrigerator as standard
- Large garage
- Reduced weight thanks to front-wheel drive
- Mercedes-Benz 314 CDI, 105 KW / 143 hp
- Keyless start with automatic ignition key detection
- Exclusive Hymer multifunctional rear lights in LED hybrid technology
- GRP lightweight floor with XPS insulation
- Large garage doors on right in direction of travel
- Mosquito net blind on entrance door
- Hymer lighting concept with several lighting levels as well as LED ambient light- ing
- Al/Al side wall construction (PUAL design)
- Premium all-metal hinges with soft-close mechanisms
- Kitchen with premium fittings
- Sleeping area can be partitioned off from the living area using the sliding door for greater privacy
- Ergonomically improved bed access
- Premium mattress with ventilation underneath for a high degree of sleeping comfort
- High-performance LED headlights
- Head end of the bed with either a wall unit for extra storage space or a shelf for more headroom
- Hymer Smart-Battery-System (lithium-ion battery)
- Assistance systems, such as Crosswind Assist, adaptive cruise control (DISTRONIC), High Beam Assist, active lane departure warning system or Traffic Sign Recognition
- 2400 W roof air conditioning
- 6 kW gas-powered, hot-air heating system with 1,800 W electric bar heater and hot water boiler
- Absorption refrigerator
- Hymer bike carrier and other accessories by Hymer Original Parts
The Hymer Tramp S will be available from dealers from October 2019 onwards.
To find out more information go to www.hymer.com