The 2021 Compass Avantgarde range delivers – with the perfect package: practical specification, driving performance and all the home comforts – at a surprisingly affordable price.
Outstanding drive performance is provided by a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 140Bhp HDi Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with a six-speed gearbox and Euro 6.2 engine with reduced emissions.
Key Features across the range
- CompleteHeat Whale 4.3kW dual-fuel space saving heating– runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting – ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- Low-line design with sleek sports-styling
- Low-level entrance step
- Spare wheel and tyre
- GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water-resistant barrier
- Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captains seats with armrests
- Aguti foldaway seat frames (selected models) with ISOFIX
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to six 240V sockets
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U directional aerial
- DAB radio with steering mounted controls
- Full height spacious wardrobes with soft-close hinges (selected models)
- 95L fridge-freezer (194 has 85L) with removable freezer unit
- Exclusive ‘Easy-Glide’ bed technology for easy bed conversion
- LED interior spotlights with concealed lights above overhead lockers
- ‘Easy-Slide’ chariot-style sockets Midi Heki as standard
- Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
- Whale Duo Control combination controller
- Boutique washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap (excl. 155)
- 100L Underslung freshwater tank with manual water fill system (115 has 80L)
- 70L Underslung waste water tank (115 has 40L)
- Peugeot wheel trims Optional alloy wheels
- Fixed bed mattresses are lightweight, yet super-supportive with soft-touch Argentum+ anti-bacterial and anti-allergy technology with Silver
- Outstanding drive performance is provided by a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 140bhp TDi Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with a six-speed gearbox and Euro 6.2 engine with reduced emissions
- Exterior door with window, fly-screen, and integrated waste bin
- Hypnos mattress upgrade available on 150, 155, 185 and 194
New features for 2021
- Thetford K1520 MK2 Black gloss enamelled oven, grill and 3 burner hob with spark ignition and smoked glass lid
- Salinas Ash craftsman-built cabinetry with handcrafted dove-tailed drawers, overhead lockers with positive locking and removable shelves, contrasting two tone Tweed flush fit kitchen units with Chrome inset detail
- Contemporary interior design and luxurious Syracuse ActivCare with hi-performance, lightweight construction, with 4x co-ordinating scatter cushions as standard and 2x armrests as standard
- Durable Taupe Grey worktops throughout with matching bathroom unit tops
- New LED lighting concept throughout
- Improved corner vanity/dressing table (150 only)
- Removable luxurious loose fit Stainclear carpet in Panama in Silver Sea with press studs
2021 Compass Avantgarde 115
A surprisingly spacious yet compact 2 berth motorhome.
The Avantgarde 115 boasts a spacious end kitchen and a generous parallel lounge that converts to a supremely comfortable double bed.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Avantgarde 115
2021 Compass Avantgarde 150 (NEW for 2021)
The new Avantgarde 150 boasts an extending island bed, flanked by capacious wardrobes, creating a bright and comfortable living space.
The front lounge converts into a further double bed, with foldaway Aguti travel seats beneath the bench seating – the perfect option for up to four!
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Avantgarde 150
2021 Compass Avantgarde 155
The Avantgarde 155 offers the luxury of a fixed bed and lots of lounging space with additional fold-out travel seats so four can travel in safety.
This layout is the perfect option for two or four!
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Avantgarde 155
2021 Compass Avantgarde 185
The Avantgarde 185 offers the luxury of fixed single beds, a luxurious rear bathroom and lots of lounging space, with additional fold-out travel seats so four can travel in safety.
This layout is the perfect option for two or four!
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Avantgarde 185
2021 Compass Avantgarde 194
The rear of the Avantgarde 194 has a raised sleeping area, which can be used as two single beds – or, using the infill sections supplied, a luxury double.
Beneath this is a sizeable garage, with exterior access. At the front, the parallel lounge seats four (with foldaway travel seats) and converts to a further double bed. A great alternative for two or four travellers.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Avantgarde 194
2021 Compass Avantgarde 196
The Avantgarde 196 is a superb 6 berth with electric drop-down bed over the large front lounge.
In addition, it features a family-sized kitchen and bathroom amidships and a lovely
light rear lounge which makes up into a huge double bed. The 196, of course, has 6 dedicated seatbelts so the whole family can travel in safety. This layout is the perfect option for adventurous families!
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Avantgarde 196
For further information on Compass Motorhomes visit www.elddis.co.uk