The 2021 Compass Concerto is a motorhome with a modest price tag. Spacious and streamlined, the Concerto range offers an all-inclusive package with no hidden extras.
Striking, sophisticated style, unrivalled driving performance, class-leading craftsman-built quality, and hi-tech innovation – all at a surprisingly affordable price.
Outstanding drive performance is provided by a Fiat Ducato 140bhp TDi Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with Automatic option (140bhp or 160bhp)
Key Features across the range
- Improved Alde 24hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15kW), or both. Now with automotive standard Glycol G13 antifreeze coolant
- Fixed bed mattresses are lightweight, yet super-supportive with soft-touch Argentum+ antibacterial and anti-allergy technology with Silver
- Fridge freezer with removable freezer compartment
- 800W microwave Cruise Control
- Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captains seats with armrests
- Cab air conditioning with internal and external temperature display
- Extra-wide rear track, giving a sportier look and improved road handling
- Alde fan assisted heating to the cab
- 2x underfloor battery box each suitable for 1 battery (one Class A battery supplied as standard)
- Sky-view opening cab sunroof with blind
- Optional Fiat 16” alloy wheels
- Winter pack included as standard: Tank heaters and waste pipe insulation and fridge vent covers
- Revolutionary ‘StrongLite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides in Azure Blue. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water-resistant barrier
- Rails for a rear-mounted cycle rack
- Salinas Ash craftsman built ‘No-Rattle’ cabinetry with Chrome trim detail and Tweed contrasting detailing
- 100L Underslung freshwater tank with manual water fill system
- 100L Underslung waste water tank (60L waste in Concerto 250)
- Ecocamel Orbit water-saving Halo shower head with built-in Aircore Technology
- Extending clothes airer/drying in shower cubicles
- Boutique washbowl basin with click-clack plug and swan-neck mixer tap
- Fully-lined separate shower cubicle (excl. 250)
- Fiat Ducato 2.3L 140Bhp with Automatic option (140 or 160Bhp)
- Thetford K1520 MK2 Black gloss oven, grill and dual-fuel hob with spark ignition and 800W electric hotplate, three gas burners with smoked glass lid, additional oven shelf, and interior light
- Sumptuous Messina ActivCare
and PetFriendly upholstery with hi-performance, lightweight construction with 4x co-ordinating scatter cushions and 4x armrests as standard
- Durable Taupe Grey smooth-finish worktops with Taupe brushed-effect acrylic edging in kitchen and co-ordinating Taupe Grey bathroom unit tops
- Removable Panama Silver luxurious loose fit carpet with press studs
- Midi Heki tilting panoramic rooflight with pleated blind and separate fly-screen
- Aguti foldaway seat frames with ISOFIX
- ‘Easy-Slide’ chariot-style sockets
2021 Compass Concerto 250
The Concerto 250 boasts an extending island bed, flanked by capacious wardrobes, creating
a bright and comfortable living space.
The front lounge converts into a further double bed, with foldaway Aguti travel seats beneath the bench seating – the perfect option for up to four!
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Concerto 250
2021 Compass Concerto 255
A traditional fixed ‘French-bed’ layout, the Concerto 255 accommodates four, with ease.
The front lounge converts into a further double bed with foldaway seating concealed neatly beneath – so even if used as a couple’s motorhome, there’s always the option of taking family or friends too!
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Concerto 255
For further information on Elddis visit www.elddis.co.uk