Built by Compass, the Compass Navigator is based on the multi-award-winning Avantgarde range and is brand new for 2021 Season! The Navigator is under 2.6m in height and less than 6m in length – with 6’4” internal headroom, making it the perfect choice for your vehicle.
Outstanding drive performance is provided by a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 140Bhp HDi Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with a six-speed gearbox and Euro 6.2 engine with reduced emissions.
Key Features across the range
- Outstanding drive performance provided by a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 140bhp TDi Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with a six-speed gearbox and Euro 6.2 engine with reduced emissions
- Revolutionary ‘StrongLite’ high-strength Aluminium one-piece sides in Azure Blue. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- 4.3kW space-saving Whale heating – runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting and ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captain’s seats with armrests
- Spacious soft-close wardrobes with easy access
- Beds measure up to 6’6” for greater comfort
- Combination oven and grill
- 3 burner black enamel gas hob including high-speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan), spark ignition, flame failure protection and durable cover creating an additional work surface
- 95L fridge with removable freezer unit
- Spare wheel and tyre
- DAB radio with steering mounted controls
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U directional aerial
- Sky-view opening cab sunroof with blind
- GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water-resistant barrier
- Salinas Ash craftsman-built cabinetry with handcrafted dove-tailed drawers, overhead lockers with positive locking and removable shelves, contrasting two-tone Tweed flush-fit kitchen units with Chrome inset detail
- LED interior spotlights with concealed lights above overhead lockers (saving up to 80% battery consumption)
- Peugeot wheel trims Optional alloy wheels
- 90L freshwater tank with manual water fill system (120 is 70L)
- Cruise Control
- Water Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
- 70L Waste water tank
- Contemporary interior design and luxurious Syracuse upholstery in ActivCare with hi-performance, lightweight construction with 4x co-ordinating scatter cushions and 2x armrests as standard
- Durable Taupe Grey worktops throughout including bathroom unit tops
- Removable luxurious loose fit Stainclear carpet in Panama in Silver Sea with press-studs
- Midi Heki tilting panoramic rooflight with pleated blind and separate fly- screen
- Compartment for 2x gas bottles with fitted gas regulator
- Easy-Slide’ chariot-style sockets
- Exterior door with window, fly-screen, and integrated waste bin
A perfect compact coachbuilt motorhome for two.
The front lounge converts into a double-bed – or use the driver and passenger seats to make two single beds. The side kitchen comes equipped with everything you need for a touring holiday, whilst the rear bathroom – with its separate shower cubicle – proves that with the compact Navigator there really are no compromises!
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Navigator 105
A great compact coachbuilt motorhome for two!
The rear lounge-diner provides two single beds or converts to a vast double bed. The side kitchen comes equipped with everything you need for a touring holiday.
Click HERE for further information on the Compass Navigator 120
For further information on Compass Motorhomes visit www.elddis.co.uk