The 2021 Elddis Autoquest lineup still consits of 6 models but the 175 which was a 2 berth with a rear washroom has been dropped, and replace by the NEW 150 a 4 berth with a fixed rear island bed.
As with the rest of its family the 150 is built on a Peugeot Boxer chassis with a 2.2 140Bhp TDI Turbo Diesel engine, it has a six speed gearbox and a Euro 6.2 engine with reduced emissions.
It measures in at 7.34m long and weighs 3500Kg which allows it to be driven on a normal driving license. The payload for the Autoquest 150 is 591Kgs.
With a front lounge with twin side-facing sofas, a fully equipped central nearside galley, an offside washroom, and a lengthways island bed in the rear.
The island bed has a 3-way fold, so you can create a daybed with 40cm extra floor space, or extend the bed fully to 6’3″. The standard mattress can also be upgraded to their Hypnos mattress at a extra cost of £224RRP
The vans layout makes it ideal for couples who want to relax with a fixed double bed. It can be also used as a 4 berth as it has a pair of foldaway Aguti travel seats under the parallel lounge seats which also makes up into a double bed for the night.
The kitchen, as you’d expect from a British coachbuilt, has all the equipment you would desire, including a Thetford cooker with a triple gas hob and a separate oven and grill, plus a Dometic tall/slim fridge with 139-litre capacity and masses of storage both above and below the worktop.
It has the all-new CompleteHeat system by Whale giving instant results all year round.
The interior design is a classic ‘Argyle’ ActivCare upholstery it looks great and is easy to keep clean. The ‘Ashton’ cabinetry is craftsman-built, with clever details such as dovetailed joints and positive locking.
Key Features for the 2021 Elddis Autoquest 150
- CompleteHeat Whale 4.3kW dual-fuel space-saving heating – runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting – ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- Low-line design with sleek sports-styling
- Low-level entrance step
- Spare wheel and tyre
- GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water-resistant barrier
- Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captain’s seats with armrests
- Aguti foldaway seat frames with ISOFIX
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to six 240V sockets
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U directional aerial
- DAB radio with steering mounted controls
- Full height spacious wardrobes with soft-close hinges (selected models)
- 95L fridge-freezer with removable freezer unit
- Exclusive ‘Easy-Glide’ bed technology for easy bed conversion
- LED interior spotlights with concealed lights above overhead lockers
- ‘Easy-Slide’ chariot-style sockets Midi Heki as standard
- Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
- Whale Duo Control combination controller
- Boutique washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap
- 100L Underslung freshwater tank with manual water fill system
- 70L Underslung waste water tank
- Peugeot wheel trims Optional alloy wheels
- Fixed bed mattresses are lightweight, yet super-supportive with soft-touch Argentum+ anti-bacterial and anti-allergy technology
- Outstanding drive performance is provided by a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 140bhp TDi Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with six-speed gearbox and Euro 6.2 engine with reduced emissions
- Exterior door with window, fly-screen, and integrated waste bin
- Hypnos mattress upgrade available
NEW Features for 2021
- Thetford K1520 MK2 Black gloss enameled oven, grill, and 3 burner hob with spark ignition and smoked glass lid
- Ashton craftsman-built cabinetry with handcrafted dove-tailed drawers, overhead lockers with positive locking, and removable shelves.
- Co-ordinating Metropolis flush-fit kitchen units with ‘Grid’ feature and Chrome inset detail
- Contemporary interior design and luxurious Argyle ActivCare with hi-performance, lightweight construction, with 4x co-ordinating scatter cushions as standard and 2x armrests as standard
- Durable Taupe Grey worktops throughout including bathroom unit tops
- New LED lighting concept throughout
- Improved corner vanity/dressing table
- Removable luxurious loose fit Stainclear carpet in Hebblestone Twist in Pewter with press studs
For further information visit www.elddis.co.uk