iNet X is blazing a trail into the future of travel. At the Caravan Salon 2021, Truma Gerätetechnik will be introducing an open system solution that turns the motor home into a smart vehicle. Truma is thus living up to its own claim of being a driver of innovation to make travelling even more comfortable and safe:
“In our 72-year history, we have always worked to improve camping. Now we are using digitalisation to intelligently combine hardware and software in an open system architecture. The tripartite motto ‘start smart. be smart. stay smart.’ stands for our version of connected travel, which will enable new services, functions, and travel experiences with a consistent focus on the customer,”
explains Truma owner and CEO Alexander Wottrich.
Behind the tripartite motto “start smart. be smart. stay smart.” are three motives that set the direction for Truma’s future product development, which will be even more customer-focused:
“start smart.” Driving safely into the future
The key to the innovative Truma technology is the new central operating system. It consists of a panel that can even be controlled via mobile phone. A basic scope is currently available, which is continually being extended and updated. Once purchased, users are always up to date.
“be smart.” Join us onboard
The camper community is leading the way! Together with its customers, Truma wants to find out which products and services deliver real added value. The Truma iNet X System is deliberately developed in a very customer-focused way in order to provide solutions that meet the needs and wishes of travellers.
“Stay smart.” Always one step ahead
The system solution can be updated and is open to new devices. There will be new developments and new functions that can be added on an ongoing basis.
The iNet X System is based on the two iNet X Panels and the Truma iNet X App. The control panel is available in two versions: the iNet X Pro is installed in new vehicles, while the iNet X Panel is available as a retrofit variant. The panels can be operated intuitively, and can also be completely controlled by the Truma iNet X App.
Benefits of the central control panels at a glance:
- Smart networking: Easy to control appliances from various manufacturers and services via a central operating system incl. status queries
- Forward-looking: Updates allow them to integrate future products and functions – always keeping you up-to-date
- Reliable: Regular further developments ensure a continuously high level of quality – fast help thanks to detailed error display and customer service with a personal touch
- Easy operation: Intuitive touchscreen panel and free App – from mid 2022 it can also be controlled when you’re out and about.
- Customer focus: Regular customer surveys and interviews form the basis of our further development. The needs and challenges faced by campers are paramount here and steer us in the right direction for future developments.
Many vehicle manufacturers have already been impressed by the solution. The iNet X System will be installed later this year at Knaus with its Weinsberg brand, at Trigano with the Roller Team model Zefiro and the CI model Magis, as well as in some Carthago models.
Truma presented the new iNet X System solution to the camping community as well as to dealerships and other vehicle manufacturers at the Caravan Salon Düsseldorf in early September.
As the range of functions is constantly being adapted, visiting the iNet X website is the best way to find out about the latest system status: Click HERE for more information.